Summer is such a great time for entertaining. Simple gatherings outside are casual and relaxing. It is always good to have a few simple recipes on hand that taste great and are easy to make. This Burrata Bruschetta is one of those recipes.
Burrata Bruschetta is a deconstructed version of bruschetta. All you need to do is make the topping, toast some baguette slices and assemble them on a tray with some creamy burrata cheese. Let everyone put their own together. Easy entertaining.
Burrata BruschettaPrint This
- 1 eight ounce ball or 2 four ounce balls of burrata cheese
- 2 cups ripe cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped small
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 baguette sliced into ½ inch slices
In a medium size bowl combine the cherry tomatoes, garlic, red onion, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Combine well.
If you want to assemble them before serving, top the toasted baguette slice with a tablespoon of burrata then a tablespoon of the tomato mixture.